Skip to main content

W13: “ Dear future self...”

Here we go again I guess, we started with the past and we shall end with the future, as the title says you got this. just believe in your self and you will accomplish what you need and what, because having faith and trust in one’s self is one of the things that most people don’t have and therefore are trapped in their own selves. 

As Graham Greene said: 

“It is impossible to go through life without trust: that is to be imprisoned in the worst cell of all, oneself”

EXPERIENCE 

        Could you have ever imagined that you are where you are now, you and I
both know that 9-year-old us would be so proud of us. we got to travel the world, got to make friends, something we would have never expected to have. So if this is us now, I cannot imagine what we will have in the future, I cannot imagine what we would have accomplished, so that is why I say have faith, cause I can trust in what we can do.

        I know we have dreams, and one of our biggest is having a small coffee shop in a small village in Norway, just living happily, carefree, financially free, and just all in all free. So just keep doing yourself, there are many ways this dream can come true, but at the same time, there are many ways to ruin it as well. just be careful and be mindful of everything that you do, as we do believe in karma, what goes around comes around.

NEXT STEP 

        So, for now, just focus on yourself, finish your studies, and get your degree. The best days are yet to come, patience is all you need, and everyone has their chance to be better, be happier. Just make sure you have the strength to seize the moment, but while keeping others in mind. 

        The future is something that everyone keeps their eye on, thinking it is the end, but what they do not understand is that sometimes it’s the journey that is worthwhile, so I hope we had an amazing journey to where we ended up in, even if it is not, we expected or wanted, I hope we are in a happy place, mentally and physically. So, I know if this were a face-to-face conversation, you would tell me to do good, tell me to be myself and be good, because you know how we would turn out, so I trust you.



 

Anna Tarazevich (2020). goal-lettering-text-on-black-background [photograph]. Pexels.



Rashed Suhail Muh'd Khalifa
2104329



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W6 : "Dear God, I am sorry that I am thankful"

Dear God I would like to thank you first for all that you have done for me, thank you for all the opportunities that you had given me all my life, all the good and bad moments that I lived, most of which would have never happened if it were not for you. Those moments made me who I am today, from how I think to the way I speak, and treat others, so for that I am thankful.   My past           Dear God as you know I will always seek forgiveness, I will always need your mercy for the things that I used to do, I knew they were wrong when I did them, and I know that there will be repercussions for my actions, and for that I am sorry, therefor I will accept all that will happen to me in the future, all the bad that will come upon me in the future,  understanding where it came from, and for what reason.           But with all that happened I hope you can understand what I was going through, I hope you can understand the...

W2: "Dear past self..."

Sorry to be telling you this but I might have disappointed you in so many ways, ways I didn't even know I could have, even though it is hard to explain I really hope you do understand what I had to go through, every day was a struggle, every day I was trying, but it never seemed to be enough. But I'm proud of us that we were able to get through it all, after all the struggles we made it where we are today . Biggest letdown         One of our biggest achievements that we should have already accomplished was thinking we would be successful, but unfortunately, we have yet to have done that and are not even close to doing so, to explain, we still haven't managed to graduate from university even though we are twenty-three years old now, we have been switching university for approximately five years from different Majors to even different countries, all this to find some sort of happiness, something that makes me feel good about my self, but yet nothing could fulfil...

W4: "Dear mom and dad, your sacrifices are worth it"

DEAR DAD Thank you, Dad, for all that you have done, all the sacrifices that you have done, I know it is been hard, for the family and especially you, but I’m here to reassure you that we love you and thank you for everything, from the weeks, months to years that you spent away from us, all to make sure we had the best future. I know life has always been hard for you, ever since you were just a child you had to flee a war zone, had to dodge bullets just to get to safety, from a place you still call home to this day, which is Gaza, soon after fleeing to Jordan you were forced to live in a refugee camp for almost ten years of your life, relying on relatives and a country that never cared for you, on donations just to have something to eat during the day, just to have a roof above your head, and a warm bed to sleep on, so we thank you. As for all days that you spent away on that ship, all the hard nights, all the extra shifts that you had to take, they were all worth it. MYSELF  As fo...